Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 revealed with ECG sensor
- The new Galaxy Watch Active 2 has been revealed and Samsung plans to sell it alongside the first-gen model that was revealed earlier this year.
- The Galaxy Watch Active 2 brings back the signature rotating bezel from Samsung’s more expensive wearables, however, in this case, it’s a virtual digital bezel and not a physical click wheel.
- Then, just like the Apple Watch Series 4, it comes with an ECG sensor. The optical heart rate monitor is also claimed to be improved over its predecessor.
- It comes in two sizes – 40 mm and 44 mm. The former has a 1.2-inch display while the latter uses a 1.4-inch unit. Both screens have 360 x 360 px resolution and use AMOLED tech.
- Powering the Galaxy Watch Active 2 is an Exynos 9110 chipset with 768MB of RAM. Like all Samsung wearables, this one runs on Tizen OS as well.