Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 fully detailed
- After its brief unveil alongside the Note 20 series, the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 folding smartphone has been fully detailed by Samsung.
- Priced at USD 1,999 (~Rs 1.46 lakh), the Z Fold 2 succeeds the Galaxy Fold and features larger displays than the latter – 6.2-inches on the outside and 7.6-inch with 120 Hz refresh rate on the inside.
- Just like the Galaxy Z Flip, the internal folding display of the Z Fold 2 is made out of Ultra-Thin Glass for better durability.
- The folding hinge of this smartphone is called ‘Hideaway hinge’ and it employs a new CAM mechanism that enables ‘Flex mode’ from 75-115 degrees. There’s also a sweeper structure in the gap between the body and the hinge to prevent dust.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 2 has a total of 5 cameras. The triple rear shooters include three 12MP sensors, one each for wide, ultra-wide and 2x optical zoom duties. Then, each display gets its own 10MP selfie camera embedded inside a hole punch.
- Powering this device is the top-notch Snapdragon 865+ SoC with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. The battery capacity stands at 4,500mAh with 25W wired charging as well as wireless charging support.