Samsung M31 teased with 64MP camera
- The Samsung Galaxy M31, which will succeed the M30s from late last year, is teased via a promotional image which confirms that it will sport a 64MP camera.
- The 64MP camera, which will likely consist of Samsung’s own ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor, already does duty on competing phones like the Redmi Note 8 Pro and Realme XT.
- Just like its predecessor, the highlight feature of the M31 is expected to be its monstrous 6,000mAh battery, which is one of the biggest on any commercially available smartphone.
- Previous rumours of this upcoming smartphone are rather conflicting, some claim that the Samsung M31 will be powered by an Exynos 9611 SoC, while others claim that the chipset this time around will be a Snapdragon 665.
- That aside, it will also be interesting to see if Samsung uses its new Infinity-O display on this M-series phone which is already seen on the A51.