Samsung M51 debuts with enormous 7,000mAh battery
- Samsung has been setting new battery capacity records with its mid-tier M-series of late. After the 6,000mAh battery M31/M31s, the new Galaxy M51 has gone official with a wild 7,000mAh battery!
- The display here is a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED unit with FHD+ resolution and a hole-punch cutout for the 32MP selfie camera. There’s also a side-mounted capacitive fingerprint reader on this phone.
- The Samsung M51 is powered by a Snapdragon 730 SoC and comes in just one configuration – 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the M51 is a familiar Samsung mid-ranger affair – 64MP main + 12MP ultra-wide + 5MP macro + 5MP depth sensor.
- Launched in Germany for €360 (~Rs 31,500), the Galaxy M51 also supports 25W fast charging, however, with a battery that large, it surely will take some time to recharge.