Samsung Note 20, Note 20 Ultra leaked
Galaxy Note 20
- The leaks surrounding the standard Galaxy Note 20 – which will go official on August 5 alongside its Ultra sibling – are pointing towards a disappointing smartphone at best.
- First up, there will be a flat 6.7-inch AMOLED Infinity-O display, which is great for those who dislike edge screens, however, the refresh rate here is said to 60 Hz, quite underwhelming for a 2020 flagship Android phone.
- Then, while the triple-rear camera setup on this phone looks pretty neat, reports suggest that the Note 20 will have a plastic rear panel, not glass! However, the frame remains made of metal.
- That rear camera setup is said to include a 12MP f/1.8 main sensor with huge 1.8um pixel size, an ultra-wide camera and a 64MP 3x telephoto zoom camera with 30x hybrid zoom. Up front, you’ll have a 10 MP selfie snapper.
- The battery size here is said to be 4,300mAh. Other premium features such as wireless charging, reverse wireless charging and IP68 water/dust resistance will also be retained.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- The Note 20 Ultra will likely have a gigantic 6.9-inch curved Infinity-O AMOLED display with fast 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Its quad-rear camera setup is said to include a 108MP main sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle snapper and a 12MP telephoto camera with 5x periscope zoom lens. However, the max zoom on this phone will be capped at 50x. There will also likely be a ToF sensor.
- Also, the Note 20 Ultra will be constructed out of glass, not from plastic like the standard model.
- The battery capacity on the Ultra model is rumoured to be 4,500mAh, which is a bit disappointing since the S20 Ultra has a 5,000mAh unit. However, a 45W fast charger is said to come bundled with the device.
- Other specs will be shared between the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, including the Exynos 990 SoC which will power the India-spec version of these phones.