Samsung phone with 3 rear cameras leaked
- The purportedly leaked images of Samsung’s first triple rear camera phone have surfaced online. The device will allegedly be called the Galaxy A7 (2018).
- The images show the upcoming Galaxy A7’s vertically stacked triple rear cameras as well as it’s side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The latter debuted on the recently revealed Galaxy J6+. In typical Samsung fashion, the device will feature a slim bezel design without a display notch.
- The same smartphone was recently spotted on Geekbench, hinting that it may pack a 6-inch FHD+ screen, Exynos 7885 chipset, 6GB RAM and the infamous Bixby button.
- In addition to the Galaxy A7 (2018), Samsung is also believed to launch a quad rear camera Galaxy A9 Star Pro smartphone on October 11, 2018.
- Recent rumours also suggest that in order to counter the intense competition from new Chinese brands, Samsung will merge its Galaxy A and Galaxy J series to offer more competitive and better value mid-range smartphones.