Samsung S10 Lite launched at Rs 39,999
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been launched in India at Rs 39,999 for the sole 8GB + 128GB variant on offer.
- The smartphones, which is primarily targetted at the OnePlus 7T, sports a big 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, however, unlike the S10+, this display isn’t curved around the edges. This display also comes with a hole punch in its upper centre which holds a 32MP selfie camera.
- The S10 Lite draws power from a Snapdragon 855 SoC and comes with a 4,500mAh battery, along with a bundled 25W fast charger inside the box.
- Moving on to the rear camera setup, you’ll find a 48MP f/2.0 primary camera with Samsung’s new Super Steady OIS for jerk-free video recording. Then, you also get a 12MP ultra-wide camera as well as a 5MP macro camera.
- The Samsung S10 Lite will be sold in 3 colours – Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue. Just like the recently-launched Note 10 Lite, this one is also constructed from plastic.