Skoda Karoq launched at Rs 24.99 lakh
- The Skoda Karoq SUV has been launched in India via the CBU route. Its price has been set at Rs 24.99 lakh (ex-showroom) and only 2500 units are up for sale.
- Powering this car is the very same 1.5-litre TSI turbo petrol engine from the VW T-Roc. This motor generates 148 bhp and 250 Nm, and the only transmission option on offer is a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
- Looking like a mini-Kodiaq, the Skoda Karoq looks understated yet elegant like most other Skodas. It has got clean character lines all around and a fuss-free cabin as well.
- The only fully-loaded variant of the Karoq that’s available in India comes packed with panoramic sunroof, digital instrument cluster, all-LED lights, 17-inch alloys, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, ambient lighting, dual-zone climate control, etc.
- The safety kit on offer is quite impressive as well. It includes 9 airbags, ABS with EBD & brake assist, ESC, hill-start assist, front & rear parking sensors, and rear parking camera.