Skoda Superb facelift revealed in spy images
- The upcoming mid-cycle refresh of the Skoda Superb has been fully revealed from the outside in new spy photos.
- Up front, the 2019 Superb gets subtle changes which include a new, slightly wider grille and a revised bumper with slimmer fog lamps.
- Just like the front, the rear bumper is brand new as well. Also, the tail lamps get fresh internal elements and the Skoda badge makes may for the bold “S K O D A” lettering – the latest design feature of the company’s new models.
- The 2019 Superb facelift will likely be the first Skoda ever to get plug-in hybrid tech. There will be a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine which works in coordination with an electric motor to produce a total output of 214 bhp.
- Expect the car to go official in March this year at the Geneva Motor Show. We can expect it to arrive in India around the end of this year.