Skoda Superb Sportline launching soon in India
- Skoda India’s official website now lists the Superb Sportline along with a ‘coming soon’ tagline.
- The Superb Sportline is an enthusiast oriented variant of the premium saloon, which has a sports chassis that lowers its ride height by 15 mm versus the standard model.
- Special aesthetic changes on the Superb Sportline include glossy black treatment on the grille, ORVMs, window frames, etc. There are also bespoke 18-inch inch wheels, a different exhaust pipe setup and a vivid red colour which grant the car a sportier vibe.
- On the inside, the Skoda Superb Sportline comes with sports seats, aluminium pedals and a sports steering wheel. The cabin is pained jet black instead of the two-tone treatment on the regular Superb.
- The Superb Sportline is the sportiest iteration of the Superb globally as the car does not come in the full-blown RS variant. Expect the Super Sportline to continue with the 1.8-litre TSI and 2.0-litre TDI engines when it goes on sale in India.