Smart Mirror brings live fitness classes to your home
- A startup known as Mirror puts a fitness instructor on your wall, so you can sweat it out without leaving home.
- The high-tech panel itself is a 40-inch LCD with stereo speakers, camera, and a custom software powered by a quad-core processor.
- Mirror is 22 inches wide and 52 inches tall and can be wall mounted or can sit on a metal stand. Gym rats can stand in front of Mirror and follow pre-recorded or live instructions that are displayed behind their reflection.
- Mirror contains a lens cap for the camera in the box, plus the device itself can be turned off.
- The device costs US $1,495, and users will have to pay an additional $39 a month for live sessions. The company claims that one-on-one training sessions will also arrive in the future.