Sony Xperia 10, Xperia 10 Plus unveiled
Xperia 10 Plus
- The Xperia 10 Plus will lead Sony’s new mid-range lineup with the same super tall 21:9 display as the new flagship Xperia 1. On the former, the screen is a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD.
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 636 SoC which comes with 4GB of RAM. The power backup is supplied by a 3,000mAh battery.
- For optics, the Sony Xperia 10 Plus uses 12MP + 8MP rear cameras with the latter one being a telephoto lens which can only take photos, not videos. The main camera though is capable of shooting in 4K. The selfie camera on the device is the same 8MP unit as the Xperia 1.
- The Sony Xperia 10 brings the same 21:9 tall design in a more compact package. Its screen is a 6-inch FHD+ unit.
- Powering the device is the Snapdragon 630 SoC that’s mated to 3GB of RAM. The battery capacity here is 2,870 mAh, which sounds very insufficient for the specs on offer.
- The camera setup on the device consists of a 13MP f/2.0 primary sensor which is assisted by a 5MP depth sensor. The former can record 4K videos. The selfie shooter, on the other hand, is the same aforementioned 8MP sensor.