Sony Xperia XA3 leaked in renders
- Official renders of the upcoming Sony Xperia XA3 mid-range smartphone have surfaced online giving out most details about its design. The phone was earlier expected to go official alongside the new Xperia XZ3, but that never happened.
- Measuring 155.7 x 68.3 x 8.4 mm, the upcoming Xperia XA3 will sport slim bezels around its alleged 5.9-inch screen.
- The dual rear cameras of the XA3 also stand out in these renders. Sadly, there is nothing we can report about the resolution of these two sensors, at least for now.
- The renders also show that the device will have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, just like the one found on earlier XZ devices. Fortunately, the 3.5 mm audio jack also lives on.
- The Sony Xperia XA3 is speculated to rock the Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM. But again, there is no confirmation on this as of now.