Sony Xperia XZ3, XA3 coming on August 30
- Sony has officially confirmed that its new range of its Xperia smartphones will be revealed on August 30, 2018, at the 2018 IFA in Berlin.
- While we don’t yet know how many new Xperias will debut at the event, it’s quite certain that the XZ3 and XA3 will surely mark their presence.
- The Xperia XZ3 will take charge as Sony’s new flagship for the remaining year. Leaks suggest that it will an incremental upgrade over the XZ2. Over the latter, the XZ3 will gain have a new dual rear camera setup.
- The Xperia XA3, on the other hand, is likely to upgrade to the Snapdragon 660 processor over the Snapdragon 630 of the XA2. It is also said to pack upto 6GB RAM.
- We’ll have to wait until August 30 to see which other new devices join the Xperia XZ3 and XA3 at Sony’s official event.