Sony’s new party speaker can hold your beer
- At the ongoing CES 2019, Sony has revealed the GTK-PG10, a new US $250 party speaker with a lot of cool features.
- It has a dedicated outdoor party mode with a digital signal processor which can automatically adapt audio settings to optimise outdoor performance.
- The device’s battery can provide up to 13 hours of music playback via either Bluetooth, AUX, USB or its inbuilt FM radio.
- There are two top panels on the Sony GTK-PG10 which open up to reveal its upward facing tweeters and four cup holders for your drinks! Of course, since liquids are involved, this panel is splash-proof as well.
- Moving on, the speaker also features Sony’s signature Mega Bass mode for that amplified thud.