Spotify may launch in India this month
- Spotify, the world’s biggest music streaming service, may finally arrive in India on January 31, 2019.
- Very recently, a report confirmed that Spotify has joined hands with T-Series in an attempt to make the latter’s 160,000 songs available on its music streaming platform.
- Now, the Swedish brand has accidentally announced on its end-user terms and conditions page that it will launch in India on January 31.
- It’s believed that the company will initially only have English and Hindi music, but very soon, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil and Telugu songs will also be added to its database.
- Currently, the best-known music streaming services in India include Gaana, JioSaavn, Wynk and the likes.