Supercharged Kawasaki Ninja Z H2 unleashed
- After the Ninja H2, Kawasaki has revealed the streetfighter version of its sinister supercharged motorcycle. It’s called the Z H2.
- Sitting at the top of the Z-series, the Kawasaki Z H2 is the only supercharged streetfighter in the world. It uses 998 cc, 4-cylinder engine that generates 197 bhp of max power and 137 Nm of peak torque.
- The overall design of the Z H2 is pretty buff by streetfighter standards. However, characteristic Kawasaki Z-series elements such as aggressive twin-pod headlamp, and Z-shaped element in the tail lamp are retained. Like its supersport sibling, the Z H2 also has an exposed green-coloured frame.
- Notable equipment includes Showa Big Piston Fork, radially-mounted Brembo 4-piston M4.32 front brake, Bosch Inertial Management Unit, traction control, ABS, cornering management system, cruise control wheelie control, etc.
- The Kawasaki Z H2 also features a colour TFT instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via the Rideology app. The app tracks vehicle speed, RPM, throttle position, front brake fluid pressure, etc. and gives data like ride summary, max lean angle, total time, and so on.
More bike news: