Suzuki Access gets CBS standard across range
- The entire Suzuki Access variant line-up now comes with Combined Braking System (CBS) as standard. The CBS range starts from Rs 56,667 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Last year, Suzuki launched the CBS-equipped Access only in the top-end disc brake variant, but now, even the lower drum brake model gets the same safety functionality.
- With new two-wheeler safety norms becoming mandatory from April 1, all vehicles below 125 cc must come with CBS as standard.
- Other than that, the scooter continues to be powered by the same 124 cc motor which generates 8.6 bhp of power and 10.2 Nm of torque.
- The Access 125 is the best-selling 125 cc scooter in India which competes with the Honda Grazia, TVS NTroq, Hero Destini and Honda Activa 125 in the Indian market.