Suzuki Gixxer 250 India launch on May 20
- Next month, Suzuki will launch a Yamaha FZ25 rival in India, which will likely be called the Gixxer 250.
- The Gixxer 250 will be a brand new bike, and therefore, it’s currently not sold anywhere else in the world. So, we are not sure about how it will look.
- However, patent image leaks (see feature image) of a new Haojue (Suzuki’s Chinese partner) motorcycle have emerged online and it is believed that this bike will be rebranded and sold as the Gixxer 250 in many markets outside of China.
- The bike will likely be powered by a new 250 cc, single-cylinder engine with oil-cooling that generates somewhere around 25 bhp.
- It is also believed that just like the smaller Gixxer SF, this 250 cc model could also gain a faired variant sometime later in order to compete with the Yamaha Fazer 25.