Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at Rs 1.60 lakh
- Following the updated 2019 Gixxer 155, the more powerful Gixxer 250 has been officially launched in India at Rs 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom).
- While the design of the Gixxer 250 is based on the Gixxer 155, its internals are carried over from the Gixxer SF 250.
- So, the bike comes with an oval LED headlamp, bold tank extensions, new LED tail light, rear tyre hugger, split seat setup, LED instrument cluster, and all other design highlights of the 2019 Gixxer 155.
- Powering the Gixxer 250 is a single-cylinder 249 cc, fuel-injected, oil-cooled engine which generates 26 bhp of max power and 22.6 Nm of peak torque. @ 7,500 rpm. Power is fed to the rear tyre via a 6-speed gearbox.
- The suspension of the bike is also shared with the Gixxer SF 250. So, you’ll find telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. For safety, it comes equipped with dual-channel ABS.
More bike news: