Suzuki Gixxer SF updated with new look, more features
- Alongside the more powerful Gixxer SF 250, the regular 155 cc Gixxer SF has also seen substantial updates for the 2019 model year. It is priced at Rs 1.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- In terms of design, the 2019 Gixxer SF looks very identical to its new 250 cc twin. It has got new body work which includes a sharper fairing, LED head & tail lights and a new instrument cluster.
- The chassis of the bike have also been updated which has resulted in increasing its kerb weight by 6 kg. In terms of overall dimensions, the 2019 Gixxer SF is slightly shorter than its predecessor, even though its wheelbase has increased by 10 mm.
- The bike now gets new clip-on handlebars which makes its riding posture more committed than before. Also standard on the new model is a split-seat setup.
- The power output of the 2019 Gixxer SF has decreased slightly in order to make it BSVI-ready in future. So, it now makes 13.9 bhp of power and 14 Nm of torque. The 155 cc engines remains air-cooled and fuel-injected.