Suzuki Swift facelift unveiled globally
- The current-gen Swift has received its first facelift globally. The updated model has been revealed in Japan.
- The updates given to the popular hatchback are extremely minor. The most prominent change includes a revised grille with a new honeycomb pattern and a chrome strip. Then, you get new alloys, at least on the Japanese-spec car.
- On the inside, all that’s new is a new MID display in between the dials and revised upholstery.
- In Japan, the Siwft facelift also gains ‘Suzuki Safety Support’. It includes safety tech such as automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert lane-keep assist and traffic sign recognition. It remains to be seen if the India-spec model gets any of this safety gear.
- Since the Swift is a strong-seller for Maruti Suzuki, we can expect the updated model to arrive in India before the end of this year.