Suzuki V-Strom 650 bookings commence in India
- The Suzuki V-Strom 650, which will be the first true blue adventure tourer from Suzuki in India, is expected to be launched very soon.
- Suzuki dealers are unofficially accepting bookings for the V-Strom 650 for a token amount of Rs 50,000. The bike is reported to launch this month itself.
- The V-Strom uses a 645cc, 90-degree V-twin engine that’s good for producing 70 bhp of max power and 62 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed gearbox comes standard on the bike.
- The bike is globally offered in two variants – standard and XT. The latter is the more off-road focused variant of the two and features equipment like aluminium wire spoke rims, dual purpose tyres, engine belly protection and engine guard.
- Suzuki will bring the V-Strom 650 via the CKD route in India, therefore helping the company to launch it competitively, most likely around Rs 6.5-7 lakh (ex-showroom).