SWM Superdual T launched at Rs 6.80 lakh
- Kinetic Motoroyale has introduced the Italian brand SWM Motorcycles in India. Their debut bike in the country is the SWM Superdual T, which is priced at Rs 6.80 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- The SWM Superdual T is an adventure tourer that’s powered by a 600 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that’s tuned to produce 53.6 bhp and 53.5 Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
- Being an off-road focused machine, the Superdual T has a 45 mm, rebound-adjustable, upside-down fork up front and a fully adjustable monoshock at the rear with suspension travel of 210 mm and 270 mm, respectively.
- The bike has spoked wheels with a 19-inch wheel up front and a 17-inch wheel at the rear. Brakes include a 300 mm disc at the front and a 220 mm disc at the rear. ABS comes standard as well.
- The SWM Superdual T will compete in India with the Kawasaki Versys 650 and the recently launched Suzuki V-Strom 650XT.