Tata Altroz launched at Rs 5.29 lakh
- The Tata Altroz premium hatchback has been launched in India at Rs 5.29-9.29 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It is worth noting that very recently, the Altroz scored a perfect 5-star rating in Global NCAP’s crash test. Dual front airbags, ABS, EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and rear parking sensors come standard on all variants.
- The car measures 3,990 mm in length, 1,755 mm in width and 2,501 mm in height. Its design is based on Tata’s ‘Impact 2.0’ language which grants in an aggressive stance. Sharp character lines and blacked-out rear also give it a strong presence.
- Powering the Tata Altroz are two BS6-compliant engines. First up is the 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol generating 85 bhp/ 113 Nm. Then, you have a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel which makes 89 bhp/ 200 Nm. A 5-speed manual is the only gearbox option on offer.
- The clean interior design of the car puts a heavy focus on infotainment with its floating central 7.0-inch infotainment screen (with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay) as well as a digital driver’s display.
- In the terms of equipment, the top-spec XZ(O) trims comes loaded with features like cruise control, automatic climate control, cooled glovebox, LED DRLs, push-button start/stop, ambient lighting, rear parking camera, etc.