Tata Altroz premium hatchback teased
- Tata Motors has officially teased the upcoming Altroz hatchback and it is confirmed to be revealed in Geneva next month.
- Previewed as the 45X concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, the Altros will be Tata’s i20/ Baleno/ Jazz challenger and will be the most expensive hatchback from the homegrown carmaker.
- It will be the first car to sit atop Tata’s new ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) architecture which is claimed to be lightweight, modular and flexible. Also, the Altos, just like the Harrier, will be influenced by the Impact 2.0 design philosophy.
- While not much is known about the engine specs, it would be safe to assume that this new Tata will share it’s petrol and diesel engines with the Nexon, albeit in a de-tuned state.
- It’s worth noting that the Tata Altroz will only be revealed next month. Its commercial launch in India will likely happen in the middle of this year.
— Tata Motors (@TataMotors) February 25, 2019