Tata Buzzard SUV unveiled in Geneva
- Tata Motors has revealed the Buzzard at the going Geneva Motor Show, and it’s nothing but the 7-seater version of the recently-launched Harrier.
- The Tata Buzzard, codenamed H7X, looks similar to the Harrier from the front but gains a new boxier rear design thanks to its additional length.
- The Buzzard is 62mm longer overall than the Harrier thanks to which it can accommodate its third row of seats. The second row seats can be tumbled forward with a single touch for making ingress/ egress to the last row easier.
- Compared to the Harrier, the Buzzard will also come with more power – the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel will produce 168 bhp on the latter. Then, in addition to a 6-speed manual, the Buzzard will also get a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
- When launched in 2020, the Tata Buzzard will be the most expensive Tata Motors vehicle to be sold in India.