Tata Harrier automatic teased
- The Tata Harrier automatic has been officially teased by the company. This comes as a much-needed step from Tata Motors since rivals MG Hector and Kia Seltos have offered an automatic gearbox option from the launch itself.
- The Harrier automatic is said to use a Hyundai-sourced 6-speed torque convertor gearbox which will be mated to a BS6-compliant 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- It’s worth noting that this Fiat-sourced engine will make 168 bhp – same as the Jeep Compass and MG Hector – in the automatic harrier, as opposed to 138 bhp in the manual version.
- Also, a panoramic sunroof will also be introduced on the top-end variant of the Harrier with the aforementioned update.
- You can watch the official teaser video below: