Tata Harrier Dark Edition launched at Rs 16.76 lakh
- The Tata Harrier Dark Edition launched has been launched in India at Rs 16.76 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Dark Edition, as the name suggests, comes dressed in a brand new all-black theme. The new colour is called Atlas Black, while complementing it is darkened exterior bits which include skid plates, headlamps, 17-inch alloys.
- The dark theme continues on the inside as well since the Harrier Dark Edition comes with a black cabin instead of the dual-tone one found on the standard version. To accentuate the dark vibe, the faux-wood dashboard insert has been replaced by new ‘Blackstone Matrix’ insert.
- The equipment levels of the Tata Harrier Dark Edition is on par with its XZ variant. Mechanically, it remains unchanged as well.
- In related news, the Harrier, very recently, also got the option of an electric sunroof which can be fitted at any authorised Tata dealership and will set you back by Rs 95,100.
More car news: