Tata Harrier dual-tone launch soon
- The Tata Harrier with a dual-tone colour scheme has been confirmed to launch soon in India.
- It is reported that the Harrier dual-tone will get a contrasting black roof with certain colours.
- The Harrier has been well received in the market. It has been finding ~2,000 new homes every month since March this year.
- However, with all the hype surrounding the brand new and well-priced MG Hector, and Kia promoting its upcoming Seltos, Tata wants to derive mass attention back towards the Harrier.
- Alongside dual-tone colours, the Harrier is also expected to get the more powerful 168 bhp version of its current Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine along with a 6-speed auto gearbox very soon.