Tata Harrier interior, features revealed
- Until now, the much-anticipated Tata Harrier was only revealed externally, while its cabin was teased in bits and pieces. Now, the SUV’s interior, variant breakup and equipment levels are officially out.
- The Harrier’s cabin is in line with most modern cars, where a large infotainment screen sits atop a minimalist centre console. Then, there are wooden and silver touches on the dashboard to lift up the ambience.
- There’s a twin screen setup on the inside. A floating screen is an 8.8-inch unit that’s complemented by another 7.0-inch MID beside the speedometer. Android Auto is standard, while Apple CarPlay will be coming soon. Then, there’s also a JBL audio system with 9 speakers.
- The SUV gets goodies like an 8-way adjustable driver’s seat, four-way adjustable passenger front seat, push-button start, rear AC vents, electric tailgate release, cruise control, cooled storage box, Xenon HID projector lights, etc. on the top-end XZ trim.
- Boot space stands at 425 litres, which can be expanded to 810 litres by folding the rear seats, which can drop down in a 60:40 split.
- Standard safety kit on the Tata Harrier includes 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, corner stability control, traction control, hill hold assist, hill descent control, and rollover mitigation. Even though there is on 4WD on offer, the SUV gets a Terrain Management System with 3 modes (normal, wet and rough).