Tata Harrier interior teased; to get JBL speakers
- The Harrier’s cabin is being teased in bits and pieces by Tata Motors. In the latest development, more specifics of the SUV have been revealed.
- The design of the vehicle’s side AC vents is now fully unveiled, and so are its door handles. Also worth seeing are the Harrier’s hand rests, which come with a premium leather wrap.
- The leather on the door handles also hint that the SUV will have a dark brown coloured leather upholstery, at least on the top-spec variant.
- Also, the Harrier will rock JBL speakers with its ConnectNxt system, which makes sense as JBL is a part of the Harman Group, which as developed Tata’s latest infotainment system.
- Previously, Tata had teased the overall silhouette of the Harrier’s cabin (image below) which confirmed that it will come with a contemporary design that’s dominated by a large, centrally-mounted infotainment screen.