Tata Harrier interiors spied
- Spy shots of the upcoming Tata Harrier’s cabin have emerged online giving us a sneak peek of what the upcoming SUV has in store for us.
- The spy photos reveal a driver-focused cockpit with a large centrally mounted, BMW-esque infotainment screen.
- The Tata Harrier, which was unveiled as the H5X concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, was showcased with screen-heavy interiors in its concept form.
- The spied interiors of the production-spec SUV tell us that Tata would stick to the screen-heavy philosophy of the concept, but with a more pragmatic implementation, of course.
- We expect the Tata Harrier to launch in India by the end of 2018. Expect it to be positioned in the same segment as the Jeep Compass.