Tata Harrier launch date revealed
- The much anticipated Tata Harrier SUV will be launched in India on January 23, 2018.
- The Harrier sits atop the Land Rover Discovery Sport’s D8 platform. It’s a radically designed vehicle on the outside thanks to Tata’s new Impact 2.0 design philosophy.
- On the inside, the SUV sports a twin screen setup that consists of a floating 8.8-inch screen and a secondary 7.0-inch colour MID beside the speedometer. Premium equipment like a 9-speaker JBL audio system, cooled glovebox, electric tailgate release, etc. are all present.
- The Tata Harrier will draw its mechanical force from a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine which is tuned to produce 138 bhp. Only a 6-speed manual gearbox will be offered at launch.
- Confirmed to be priced between Rs 16-21 lakh on-road, the Harrier will be launched in 4 variants – XE, XM, XT and XZ.