Tata Harrier launched in India
- The Tata Harrier SUV has been launch in India between Rs 12.69 – 16.25 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Designed around Tata’s radical new Impact 2.0 design language, the Harrier sits atop a modified version of the Land Rover Discovery Sports D8’s platform.
- The SUV features a clean, upmarket cabin with a heavy emphasis on infotainment. You’ll find a dual display setup with an 8.8-inch primary unit that’s accompanied by another 7.0-inch colour MID beside the speedometer.
- Being a premium offering, the Harrier comes loaded with a lot of goodies like 9-speaker JBL audio system, 8-way adjustable driver’s seat, rear AC vents, electric tailgate release, cruise control, cooled storage box, Xenon HID projector lights, etc. on the top-end XZ variant.
- Propelling this new Tata is a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine which makes 138 bhp and 350 Nm. A 6-speed manual gearbox comes standard with all variants and there’s no automatic option for the time being.
|Tata Harrier variant||Price (ex-showroom)|