Tata Harrier public preview to start from December 18
- The upcoming Tata Harrier’s public preview will start on December 18, 2018 in 11 major cities across in India. You can see the table below for the full schedule.
- These public preview events will be divided into two time slots. From 9am-11am, the Harrier will be showcased only to those who’ve booked it. Later on, it will be open for general public viewing.
- Tata Motors has already confirmed that the Harrier will be launched in January next year and will have an on-road price of Rs 16-21 lakh, depending on the variant chosen.
- The SUV draws its power from a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine that generates 138 bhp and comes mated to 6-speed manual gearbox. At launch, the newest Tata will skip on an automatic transmission, all-wheel drive option and a petrol engine.
- Based on Land Rover’s D8 platform that underpins the Discovery Sport, the Tata Harrier features a radical design and comes loaded with features like dual information displays, JBL audio system, 6 airbags, cruise control, cooled storage box, Xenon HID projector lights, etc.
|December 29-30||Delhi, Lucknow|
Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chennai, Kochi
*Mumbai and Hyderabad dates haven’t been revealed as yet