Tata Nexon facelift brochure leaked
- The Tata Nexon facelift, according to new leaks, will feature a new look that’s quite similar to the recently-revealed Nexon electric (pictured above). So, expect a sharper front design and a cosmetically updated rear on this compact SUV.
- On the inside, the Nexon facelift will feature a steering wheel along with an all-new colour scheme for the dashboard as well as upholstery.
- Most importantly, the car will now have BS6-compliant engines. The petrol engine will be a 1.2-litre turbocharged unit with 108 bhp and 170 Nm, while the diesel will be a 1.5-litre unit with 108 bhp and 260 Nm.
- On the feature front, the higher-spec variants will come with 16-inch diamond-cut alloys, passive entry, push-button engine start/stop, rain-sensing wipers, rear wiper & washer, cruise control, leather-wrapped steering & gear knob, etc.
- Expect the Tata Nexon facelift to launch in India during Auto Expo 2020 next month. Thanks to the BS6 update, its ex-showroom prices will likely go up by up to Rs 1.5 lakh!