Tata Nexon Kraz launched at Rs 7.16 lakh
- The previously teased Nexon Neon Green Edition has been officially launched in the market as the Tata Nexon Kraz.
- The Nexon Kraz celebrates one year of the compact SUV in the Indian market. The Nexon has managed to sell over 4,000 units per month during this time.
- While it was previously rumoured that the whole car would be painted in green, the Nexon Kraz only gets neon green accents on the wing mirrors, alloys and front grille. The rest of the car comes in dual tone black.
- The base Nexon Kraz features a four speaker infotainment system with Bluetooth compatibility, steering mounted audio controls, electrically adjustable mirrors and reverse parking sensors Over the Nexon XM.
- The higher spec Kraz+ additionally has roof rails, power folding mirrors, cooled glove box and automatic climate control. No mechanical change has been made to either model.
|Nexon variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|Kraz||7.16 lakh||8.09 lakh|
|Kraz+||7.78 lakh||8.65 lakh|