Tata Nexon, Mahindra Marazzo crash tested by Global NCAP
- In August this year, the Tata Nexon had scored a commendable 4/5 in Global NCAP’s crash tests.
- However, Tata was dissatisfied with the score and decided to make the Nexon even safer. So, they made seat-belt reminders for both driver & front passenger standard on all variants and also reinforced the SUV’s structure.
- Consequently, the Nexon was crash tested again and it is now officially the first India-made car to score a perfect 5/5 score!
- The new Mahindra Marazzo, on the other hand, was crash tested for the first time by Global NCAP and it managed to get 4/5.
- The Marazzo gets safety kit like dual front airbags, ABS, driver’s side seat-belt reminder and ISOFIX child seat mounts as standard across all variants.