Tata Tiago NRG AMT launched
- The Tata Tiago NRG cross-hatchback has gained an automatic transmission. It is priced at Rs 6.15 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), making it Rs 45,000 dearer than the manual variant.
- The transmission in question here is a 5-speed AMT unit that’s also found on the standard Tiago. It is mated only with the 1.2-litre petrol engine of this car.
- Like the standard Tiago, the NRG has also gained a new 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Typical of cross-hatchbacks, the Tiago NRG sports blackened front grille, roof rails, wing mirrors and door handles. Obviously, you also get black plastic cladding all around the car.
- The Tiago NRG is particularly useful on India’s bad roads because of its 180 mm ground clearance – 10 mm more than the standard Tiago.
More car news: