Tata Tiago NRG cross hatchback leaked
- Leaked images have fully revealed an upcoming cross hatchback based on the popular Tiago, christened Tata Tiago NRG. It is said to launch on September 12, 2018.
- When compared to the regular Tiago, the Tiago NRG sports an improved ground clearance of 180 mm.
- In typical cross hatchback style, the Tiago NRG will be easily distinguishable from its regular counterpart thanks to abundant body cladding and use of generous blacked out elements on the outside. Dual colour paint schemes will also be offered.
- The interior of the car also gets some visual changes in the form of new cabin colours and funkier upholstery.
- The engine options on the Tiago NRG will remain unchanged. However, Tata is said not to offer the AMT option on this cross hatchback.