Tata Tiago NRG launched at Rs 5.49 lakh
- Tata has entered the cross hatchback segment with the launch of the new Tiago NRG (pronounced energy).
- The Tiago NRG is nothing but a jazzed up variant of the regular Tiago with abundance of body cladding and additional 10 mm of ground clearance.
- It gets a black finish on the front grille, roof, roof rails, wing mirrors and door handles. Then, there is a thick chunk of black plastic on the hatch gate. The NRG also sports projector headlamps and new 14-inch alloys.
- When it comes to interiors, the Tiago NRG sports contrasting trim elements finished in orange for the dashboard and denim finish upholstery. There’s also a 5.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Harman sound system.
- The Tata Tiago NRG continues to be powered by the familiar 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel engines. These engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Tata has decided against offering the AMT option on the NRG.
|Tiago NRG variant||Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)|