Tata Tiago XZ+ launched
- After the Tigor, the Tiago has now also gained a new top-end XZ+ variant which adds more equipment to the hatchback.
- On the outside, the Tiago XZ+ comes with projector headlamps, glossy black roof & spoiler, 15-inch dual-tone alloys, side moulding, chrome applique on the tailgate, electrically folding ORVMs, new colour options which include Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue.
- The cabin of the car gains a 7-inch ConnectNext infotainment system with Android Auto support and voice command recognition. Also on offer is an automatic climate control.
- Mechanically, the Tiago XZ+ continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol and 1.05-litre, 3-cylinder diesel engines. The former churns out 84 bhp while the latter generates 69 bhp.
- The XZ+ starts from Rs 5.57 lakh for the single-tone petrol variant, whereas the dual-tone variant costs Rs 5.64 lakh. The diesel costs Rs 6.31 lakh and Rs 6.38 lakh for the single and dual-tone variant, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.