Toyota Glanza leaked
- The upcoming Toyota Glanza premium hatchback’s exterior has been leaked a few days before its official reveal.
- As it turns out, Toyota has put in absolutely no effort to differentiate the Glanza from its donor car, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The biggest visual difference between the two is the slightly different grille.
- At the rear, only the branding is different, everything else has been directly lifted off the Baleno. Toyota’s recent official teaser had already shown that even the alloy wheel design on the upcoming car is absolutely the same as that of the Baleno!
- While there are no leaked images of the interior as yet, going by the exterior, we can expect the Glanza to feature Toyota-badged steering as the only differentiating factor over its donor car.
- The Toyota Glanza will be powered by just one engine, which is Suzuki’s K12B 1.2-litre petrol unit that makes 83 bhp and 115 Nm. A 5-speed manual or a CVT will be offered as the two gearbox options.