Triumph Tiger 900 launched at Rs 13.70 lakh
- The new Triumph Tiger 900 series is priced at Rs 13.70 lakh for the GT variant, Rs 14.35 lakh for the Rally variant and Rs 15.50 lakh for the Rally Pro variant (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Replacing the popular Tiger 800, the new Tiger 900 uses a new 888cc, inline-triple, liquid-cooled engine that generates 93 bhp and 87 Nm. The motor also features a unique 1-3-2 firing order.
- Aesthetically, the adventure tourer features sleek headlamps and a redesigned beak. Compared to its predecessor, almost every part is new – windscreen, fuel tank, seat, as well as the exhaust.
- The road-focused GT variant of the new Triumph Tiger 900 features Marzocchi springs while, while both the off-road biased Rally variants come with Showa units.
- You also get a lot of riding aids. There are riding modes (configurable on Rally Pro), LED fog lamps, heated seat, 7-inch rider’s display with ‘My Triumph’ connectivity system, bi-directional quick shifter, cornering ABS, traction control, etc.