TVS Apache RR 310 updated with slipper clutch
- The 2019 TVS TVS Apache RR 310 has been launched in India at Rs 2.27 lakh (ex-showroom), which is just Rs 3,000 more than the previous model.
- The bike now gains a slipper clutch as standard which is a welcome addition given that TVS markets the RR 310 as a track-focused bike.
- It also gains a new Phantom Black colour which features a red & white stripe at the centre for a racier look.
- Mechanically, the bike continues to be powered by a 312.2 cc, single-cylinder engine that’s good for generating 34 bhp and 27.3 Nm. However, TVS claims that the bike now has better driveability and ride feel.
- Very recently, the Apache RR 310 was updated in order to fix its vibration issues and also to increase its top speed.
More bike news: