TVS iQube electric scooter launched in India
- The new TVS iCube all-electric scooter has been launched in India at Rs 1.15 lakh (on-road, Bengaluru). Currently, it will be only sold in the city of Bengaluru.
- The design of the TVS iQube is not overly funky or experimental like many other electric scooters. This one looks pretty simple but it still features modern elements like LED lighting and a DRL.
- Propelling duties are handled by a 4.4 kW electric motor which gives the iQube a top-speed of 78km/h. Two riding modes are on offer – Economy and Power. Regenerative braking also comes standard.
- The 2.25 kWh Li-ion battery pack on duty is capable of being fully recharged in 5 hours when plugging it into a standard 5A socket.
- New connected vehicle features like navigation assist, geo-fencing, remote battery charge status, incoming call alerts, SMS alerts, last park location, etc. are all available on this scooter thanks to TVS SmartXonnect platform which comprises of a TFT instrument cluster along with a companion smartphone app.