TVS Radeon 110 launched at Rs 48,400
- TVS has launched a new offbeat commuter motorcycle in India called the Radeon 110.
- The TVS Radeon 110 sports a uniquely designed tank with integrated knee pads, thus give the bike more character. Otherwise, the bike’s front looks quite identical to the Victor, while the rear design is pretty simplistic.
- Powering the Radeon is a 109.7cc engine that is good for making 8.4 bhp of power and 8.7 Nm of torque. TVS claims that the bike can return 69.3 km/l.
- While there is no disc brake option on the Radeon 110, it does come with ‘Synchronised Braking Technology’, a safety feature that works similar to Combined Braking System.
- Priced at Rs 48,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the TVS Radeon 110 is targeted at consumers in small cities and towns who fall in the age group of 25-35 years.