Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle launched
- Domestic startup Ultraviolette has launched the F77, a high-performance electric motorcycle. It will be sold in 3 variants which are priced between Rs 3-3.25 lakh (on-road) and will be sold only in Bengaluru as of now.
- The Ultraviolette F77 has impressive power and torque output of 33.4 bhp and 90 Nm, respectively. This has been made possible thanks to its 25 kW BLDC motor which is powered by three removable lithium-ion battery packs.
- Claimed performance is quite impressive. The motorcycle can do 0-100 km/h in just 7.5 seconds and can attain a top speed of 147 km/h.
- The F77 is claimed to last for around 130-150 km/h on a full charge. Then, the battery pack can recharge up to 80 per cent in just 50 minutes via DC fast charging. A CCS Type-2 Charge Port which supports AC and DC charging will be provided with the motorcycle.
- Other equipment on the Ultraviolette F77 includes a steel trellis frame, USD front forks, preload adjustable monoshock, 320 mm front & 230 mm rear disc brakes, and a TFT display with a dedicated app.