UM Renegade Commando Classic carburettor launched
- The UM Renegade Commando Classic is now available in a new carburettor variant for a price tag of Rs 1.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- This new variant is Rs 6,000 cheaper than the already available FI model.
- The Commando Classic carburettor is powered by a 279 cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that churns out 23.37 bhp and 23 Nm. In comparison, the FI model is slightly more powerful at 25 bhp.
- The UM Renegade Commando Classic has 41 mm hydraulic telescopic suspension up front and twin hydraulic springs at the rear. In terms of braking, the bike has a 280 mm front disc and a 130 mm rear drum.
- The new variant still skips out on ABS though. This is very surprising since ABS will be mandatory for all bikes over 125 cc from April 2019.